I'm in mourning for my oven. It had been working just fine. Yesterday, I went to make cookies for my last chu-ichi special class. For some reason the tops were done but the bottom was still gooey. I couldn't figure it out, so I just switched to my microwave-oven. Well, tonight I wanted to make cookies for my last IIDE class tomorrow. I though I'd give the oven another try, but the same thing happened. I finally figured out the problem. The top heaters are working but the bottom coil isn't producing any heat. I'm not sure if anything can be done. I tried to wiggle the coil a bit but it didn't help. I guess I'm back to only baking cookies, and 4 at a time at that, in my microwave-oven. Zannen!

1 Comments:
If you turned the cookies upside down halfway through, maybe ... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home