Wednesday, February 07, 2007




Last week was my last class with the senior English majors. They get the month of February off to study, sleep, work, take driving lessons, etc. We spent our last class taking pictures, eating chocolate chip cookies, talking, and playing Catch Phrase. We had a lot of fun together. It is sad to see this class go. They are the students that I have had the most interaction with in my time here. I will miss these dear students. However, I'm also excited for them as they are spreading their wings and going off to universities around Japan. It was interesting to discover that all of them are planning on studying in international/cross-cultural areas--foreign economy, European culture, French, sociology, hotel management/hospitality, English, etc. I pray that the Lord's hand will be upon them and that he will continue to draw these students to himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home