Spring break has officially come. Yay!!! Another school year has been successfully completed. (The school year runs from April-March in Japan.) I can't believe that I only have one more term of school before I head back to the States. I'm sure that this time will fly bye.
Moshi Moshi
Previous Posts
- It has been a time of goodbyes the past few days. ...
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! May the road rise to ...
- We had a goodbye luncheon for Ono sensei today. S...
- Happy White Day!!! March 14, White Day, was invent...
- I'm in mourning for my oven. It had been working ...
- March 3rd was Hinamatsuri, Girl's Day. It is a day...
- Last night, at the Ladies Bible study we had a bit...
- Today was graduation at the high school. The serv...
- I've gotten several reports that snow has fallen a...
- Finals will be starting this week. That means tha...
Thursday, March 22, 2007

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home