As we flipped the calendars to December today we also opened our blinds to a few flurries in Portland. It was pretty exciting! It was a bit strange to see little white snowflakes showing up against the green grass and trees but so it goes. A friend from California was outside watching the snow. This was her first time ever seeing snow fall from the sky! She was out in it, making the most of the photo opp.
I called home to Minnesota to see what the weather was like there.
They were way past the flurry stage and into more blizzard conditions. Apparently it was coming down pretty hard when I called and visibility on the roads wasn't that great. Maybe it'll be a white Christmas for me! It's been a couple of years since I've experiences one of those.
1 Comments:
Yeay snow! I will be seeing my first glimpse of REAL snow in over a year and a half in THREE DAYS!! Yikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home