Monday, August 27, 2007




From July 24-31, I was back in Japan to finish teaching. Students are technically on summer vacation at this time, but many of them take extra classes during the summer. We tried to make the classes extra fun. It was sad to leave and not know if I'll ever see or hear from my students and co-workers again. However, at the same time I know that I'm where I'm supposed to be.

After two years of developing relationships with so many wonderful people, it was hard to say goodbyes. People I have met have shaped me. Everyone has been extremely gracious and generous. During the last week, people came over to help me clean my apartment, dropped off a meal, gave me gifts and notes, etc. I definitely felt loved and continue to feel their love. I praise God for the lessons He has taught me and for the people He has brought into my life. I pray that God was able to use me. I pray that He will continue to bring people to Japan, Shimonoseki, and Baiko who love the Lord and will be light in darkness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home