Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tonight I went out with friends to a Korean restaurant. They bring the raw meat that you order to your table, and you cook it on a grill that is in the center of your table. We had a great time together and I ate lots of different foods. Here is a sample: cow heart, cow tongue, cow liver, cow tail soup, and pig intestine. I've never eaten so many different parts of a cow! Out of this selection I would say that the best was the cow's heart.

Then we headed to karaoke. At the end of our two hour segment my voice starting to go. Five of us were in a little room with a booth and karaoke machine. Thankfully these places have an English section, so we are actually able to choose songs that we know. If you are ever in Japan, this is something that you have to try! It becomes addicting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home