All day it has been raining. It has been refreshing and relaxing. I love the sound of rain and the musical pitter-patter it makes. Besides it cooling down the temperature and making it comfortable, it also washes away the grime, makes things fresh and new, and enables things to grow.
Today was the last day of summer vacation. That meant it was time to finish any lesson planning I had put off (for a rainy day), write Bible studies, nap, journal, relax. Tomorrow will be the start of the second term. In some ways we will be picking up where we left off and in other ways it will be a fresh start. I pray that I will be able to encourage my students to learn, think, and grow in the term ahead. Most of all I pray that I will be a light among darkness, that I will be God's instrument willing to be used.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home