Heidi and I ate a full breakfast together before church this morning. Between the two of us we made scrambled eggs, sausages, cinnamon rolls, and orange juice. It was all yummy! Praise God for good friends and food!
Moshi Moshi
Previous Posts
- We had a student performing in an auditioned choir...
- This evening I went to a college Bible study, whic...
- It was "Thanksgiving Day" at Baiko. Students and ...
- Thanks for your prayers! I think that chapel went...
- This weekend was exciting--I bought a microwave/ov...
- It's Culture Day and a national holiday. Thus, we...
- There was a teacher field trip today. We went to ...
- My first Japanese lesson! Tonight Yuki came over t...
- Linda and I went to Chofu, which is a section of S...
- Tonight I went out with friends to a Korean restau...
Sunday, November 13, 2005

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home