Monday, November 07, 2005

This weekend was exciting--I bought a microwave/oven. Thus, I can now bake! I made chocolate chip cookies and baked chicken last night. It was pretty exciting! It looks like a microwave and has three settings: microwave, oven, and toaster oven. It would be nice to have a mini-oven but those cannot be found for under $500. (And of course, I'm too cheap to invest in that;) One of the teachers brought me to a second hand store and helped me get this "micro-oven." It even comes with a three month guarantee. I'm just so excited that I can bake now!!!

Today I have also been working on my chapel talk for tomorrow. I will be speaking in chapel at school for the first time. I am fairly nervous about taking in front of so many students. I'm talking about change and how God is the only constant in our lives--He is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). God willing, it will go well. Please pray for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home