Moshi Moshi
About Me
Name:
Rachel
Location:
Japan
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
On Saturdays I teach three classes in the morning....
Students come and students go. It's a reality in t...
Education. Little by little I’m learning more abou...
Things are familiar. I know that chicken is 62 yen...
On my day trip I went to Yamaguchi and Akiyoshi wi...
Today I arrived home after spending five days in t...
Happy New Year's! (It's the year of the dog in Jap...
Being the day after Christmas, I figured that I wo...
Christmas was different this year but it was wonde...
Look, we had snow on the ground this morning!
Friday, February 10, 2006
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
posted by Rachel @
11:41 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home