Saturday, October 07, 2006

Everyone was shooed out the doors at school today. This weekend Baiko High School is being used to shoot part of a movie. The movie is supposed to be out in theaters in February. Apparently, the movie is about a student who wants to become an opera singer. The director is from Shimonoseki and wanted to film it in his hometown and at a mission school. That really narrows down the options since Baiko is the only mission school in Shimonoseki. The characters will even be wearing Baiko uniforms.

Earlier in the week teachers were notified that they needed to have their desks cleaned because they were going to film a scene in the teacher room. There were lots of moans and groans about this. However, when I left school today I had never seen most of the desks so clean. Gone were the mountains of papers. I have no idea where they went but it makes me wonder. Unfortunately they don't need any English teachers in the film or any extras, but maybe my desk will be in it:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tessa said...

I hope your desk will be in it :) Wouldn't that be awesome! Make sure they put a sticky note on the desk saying "Rachel's desk"!
That way we'll be able to recognize it :)
PS. Thanks for being an awesome friend.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home